MC3000 – FIRMWARE V1.12 UPDATE NOTICE
The latest firmware V1.12 for MC3000 is available now.
Download the upgrade package from the link below and try the new functions.
Apart from bug fixes the visible changes are as follows:
1. In GSV, the HW Version has been revised to display as ≥1.3 instead of 1.4+.
2. In GSV, the item Soft Charge has been added to control the slow charging of deeply discharged Lithium batteries.
3. In GSV, the item Dummy has been added to show the user quite plainly the currently supported battery types of the Dummy UI Mode.
4. Upon insertion of a battery the LCD backlight will turn on automatically, not only with the Auto backlight setting in GSV.
5. Long-pressing the SETUP-button, instead of short-pressing, will finish a busy slot prematurely in SOV and DDV.
6. During program number selection in SPV, long-pressing the SNB of a ready slot will save the selected program to the slot and start it.
7. No more highlighted rows in SOV. Scrolling of information starts right away upon first click on the DOWN-button.
8. In SOV, the battery temperature is now shown together with the CUT TEMP parameter other than OFF.
Please follow below steps to do the update,
1. Download and unpack the ‘.rar’ file;
2. Read the included TXT file;
3. Follow the instructions from the TXT file.
4. After the upgrade has completed, feel free to top the procedure off with a manual factory reset in GSV. This last step is optional but you might like it.
During this entire period the LCD screen stays blank, Do NOT interrupt the data transfer, and do NOT disturb the process, the device,the PC, for example by plugging or unplugging other USB devices or activating Bluetooth or similar, at any time during the updating procedure because this would lead to permanent damage of the device!
Also check out the other MC3000 new download:
The instruction manual was updated to cover all changes.