Toro Beast v2 ESC can be programmed by SkyRC Progbox.
ProgBox can be used as computer-connected medium. After connecting successfully, users can set the parameters freely, and then save on Toro Beast.
User can perform firmware upgrade on SkyLink software
- Support LiPo batteries up to 8S.
- Built-in high power BEC. The Output voltage of built-in BEC is selectable between 6.0V and 7.4V and with 15A Maximum output current.
- Data Logging: The controller can measure and record parameters such as your battery volts,amp draw, motor rpm, and controller temperature.
- Red copper connector is used internally of the ESC. It can decrease the internal resistance at high current situation.
- Heat transfer: The internal resistance can be reduced by laminated copper stack control technology so that the dynamic thermal equilibrium can be got.
What’s in the Box
Toro Beast V2
Battery Cell Count
Brushless Sensorless ESC
KV≤1100, 4 Poles
1/5 Off Road, On Road